Monday, August 27, 2012

7: Roadtrip

So I went to YELLOWSTONE!!! I'm not sure if all of you consider that a road trip coming from Provo... but I was in the car for over 20 hours during a two day period so I think it counts. I also wasn't that prepared clothing-wise. I left with the clothes on my back, a backpack containing a hoodie and an extra pair of socks. Thank goodness I brought a sleeping bag and pillow I thought I was going to freeze to death. It took all morning for my toes to thaw out. I even slept with those handwarmers in my clothes. It specificallly says in the packaging not to sleep with them- someone somewhere must have got burns or something. I was willing to take the risk. Also, Old Faithful was not that exciting. I was expecting an explosion! Not the case. 

Here's a picture of my nasty state. I got really gross really fast... 

2 comments:

  1. Did you see my dad?? He's up working there!
    Also, I enjoyed watching the tourists at Old Faithful more than Old Faithful itself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't see your dad! I think I saw every other worker though. And I agree on the people watching comment. My friends took pictures of other people taking pictures. :)

      Delete