Thursday, September 20, 2012

13: Moonlight Hike


This one also happened a while ago. I have no idea how I spaced it when I wrote all of the other ones… Well, I went hiking with some friends from work the first week of school up the Spanish Fork hot springs. I decided to ditch the homework and do something fun with my evening. For those of you who’ve lived with me, you know that NEVER happens. I’m a boring person so if I do anything mildly spontaneous I give myself a pat on the back… as does everyone else. 

Anyway, I really wanted to go on a hike without any flashlights. I didn’t plan this one to be that way but once we got to the trail and realized we only had a handful of working kiddie flashlights.  My group decided to test our night vision and we made it down alive. Success story number 13.

The only camera we had died on the trip so I have no pictures but I'll post a fun song instead that has nothing to do with anything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment