Sunday, September 30, 2012

19: Extreme Birthday Food

So the rest of these things occurred on my birthday which was fabulous! On my birthday I decided that I was not going to eat any of my own food which was probably good because I haven't been to the grocery store in a few weeks.

So what did I eat?

Breakfast: Einstein Pumpkin and walnut bagel with honey- cream cheese spread
Lunch: Slab Pizza- Thai pizza... seriously delicious
Snack: Trail mix: almonds, blueberries, mangoes, and apricots
Dinner: All you can eat pasta at Olive Garden

That's not it. Here's the list of food I ate this week. I still haven't really been grocery shopping.
This is Mon-Fri....
-Cafe Rio
-J-Dawgs
-Einsteins Bagels
-Slab Pizza
-Olive Garden
-Bombaii House
-Sammy's

I hope your birthdays were as great as mine in the food department. I have great friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment