Friday, September 21, 2012

14: Learn to Make Bread


I’m obsessed with food.  I’ll eat almost anything unless it has cheese on it… I hate the cheese. Well, when I was making this list I knew I had to incorporate some cooking goals because I like variety in my diet. I have never made bread so I figured this would be a good addition to the list. Turns out a lot of bread recipes online want you to use a bread maker. What the heck is that? I swear all of the homemade bread I’ve had didn’t require one of these things. After a few of these recipes came up I got bored with searching the internet – I was probably only searching for 6 minutes- and I went to the plethora of cookbooks sitting on my shelf.  As I was flipping through the book I came across this delicious breadstick recipe. I remember during my high school years my family  would have Halloween feasts with soup, punches, and these breadsticks. I was so addicted to them that I would eat until I was sick and then keep eating. I really like bread…  So OBVIOUSLY I made these. They were good. My roommates devoured them. So they were a hit! Wahooo for bread making skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment