Sunday, September 30, 2012

18: Midnight Bike Rides

I like midnight and I love my bike so this one had to happen. This goes along with my irresponsible decision to be more relaxed. Yes, I have to plan being irresponsible so I guess it doesn’t totally count. Since school has started I have gone to bed after midnight only a handful of times. I have 8 am classes so it’s death if I don’t get to bed by midnight. Instead of being a grandma all of the time I decided to destroy my sleep schedule one night a week.  What could I possibly do in Provo after midnight besides check out Pinterest and watch Netflix? Ride my bike! I bring a friend or two so it’s not too dangerous. I also have my helmet so I won’t die as quickly. So one night a week I go out and coast the empty streets and it’s fabulous. If you’ve never done it, I highly recommend it. 

I will post pictures soon of the last bike ride we did. They're currently on my friend's phone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment